If the vacancy you are looking for is not listed, please contact us with your details to keep on record.
- Parts Advisor Apprentice
Parts Advisor Apprentice
The Apprenticeship Program is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advanced technology as well as encouraging an exceptional level of customer service.
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Parts Advisor Apprenticeship Program could be the career route for you.
Ashby and Mann, are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Hinckley. With a multi Franchise site you would be dealing predominantly with Subaru, SsangYong, and Mitsubishi parts. This is an exciting role working towards level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive program provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
• Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
• Operating and booking in parts using a goods in and goods out procedure for basic stock control purposes.
• Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
• Raise invoices
• Liaise with other members of staff
• Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
• Advise on accessories and modifications
• Warranty claims and returns
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate
• Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
• Meticulous attention to detail
• The willingness to learn and build a career within the aftersales department
- Parts Advisor
Ashby and Mann are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work within their Parts Department.
We are a busy multi-franchised dealership in Hinckley and are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our Aftersales team.
Responsibilities as a Parts Advisor will include:
• Efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to the workshop and customers
• Meet agreed departmental targets
• Deliver an excellent standard of customer care
• Dealing with customer phone calls and face to face enquires
• Receiving deliveries of parts into the business
• Allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems
• Preparing and providing accurate quotations
• Communicating relevant promotional offers
• Ensure that the Parts Department is kept organised, clean and tidy
• Invoicing and taking payment for parts.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Essential Requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years Parts Advisor experience with a Franchised Dealership
• Full UK Driving Licence
Remuneration & Benefits
• £20,000 basic salary + Bonus
• Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm
• Alternate Saturday Mornings 8:00am – 12:30pm
- Driver Valeter
Ashby & Mann are looking to recruit a Valeter/Driver.
Duties will include:
Valeting the vehicles getting them ready for sale.
General site maintenance
Driving as and when required to collect/deliver vehicles to and from customers.
Safe Maintenance of materials and chemicals.
Moving Motor Vehicles around the site as required.
Full UK Driving Licence
Awareness of health & Safety
PPE will be provided and must be worn when appropriate
Polite & Courteous at all times (This is often a customer facing role)
Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm
Saturday Mornings 8am – 12:30pm
- Main Dealer Technician
Main Dealer Technician
Monday to Friday
Saturday Morning Rota
42 Contracted Hours
Individual Bonus Scheme
Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing, and repairs on cars & LCV’s
Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems.
Ensure all work is completed to company standards, and on time.
City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent (Essential)
Full Driving Licence (Essential)
MOT Licence preferred
Main Dealer Experience preferred
Diagnostic Skills (Essential)
Training & Development
Main Franchise Training provided