Ashby and Mann are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work within their Parts Department.
We are a busy multi-franchised dealership in Hinckley and are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our Aftersales team.
Responsibilities as a Parts Advisor will include:
• Efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to the workshop and customers
• Meet agreed departmental targets
• Deliver an excellent standard of customer care
• Dealing with customer phone calls and face to face enquires
• Receiving deliveries of parts into the business
• Allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems
• Preparing and providing accurate quotations
• Communicating relevant promotional offers
• Ensure that the Parts Department is kept organised, clean and tidy
• Invoicing and taking payment for parts.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Essential Requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years Parts Advisor experience with a Franchised Dealership
• Full UK Driving Licence
Remuneration & Benefits
• £20,000 basic salary + Bonus
• Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm
• Alternate Saturday Mornings 8:00am – 12:30pm